Re: Netscape and its icons

Christof (christof@ds2.uw.edu.pl)
20 Jun 2000 20:28:27 +0200

David Mihm <dmihm@rchitecture.com> writes:

> On 20 Jun 2000, Christof wrote:
>
> > Do anyone know how to set my own icons to Netscape? I do the appropiate
> > entries in my database file but it doesnt work. Netscape when iconofied
> > has its own, ugly icons. Can i solve it somehow?
>
> You nee to put:
>
> Style   "Netscape"      Icon gnome-globe.png
>
> into the ~/G/L/A/database file
> [ or /usr/ (local/) share/afterstep/database ] and then restart AfterStep
> [ by selecting menu->Quit->Restart this session ].

I know AfterStep rather good :) I can do almost all, except few things..
This database file works with aterm, xterm, but not with emacs,
netscape. But when i invoke emacs by: emacs - name emacs or any other
name which i have in database then it works. But it doesnt work with
programs which are changing its name like netscape. Where is the
mistake?
AfterStep version 1.7.146
RedHat 6.1

--