aterm transparency problem

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:14:00 -0500

>I've noticed that the transparency on the scrollbar doesn't ever update
and
>seems to keep the stray pixels behind it when aterm first starts up
>(characters from terminal windows, etc.)
>
>Known problem?

Yes it is.
It's been fixed in CVS repository, althou a strip of random colors
is still apearing - dunno why yet, but I'll track it down.

I shell be making a release some time soon, but if you want  -
go grab it from anonymous CVS. Instructions are at the bottom
of the aterm page on http://aterm.sourceforge.net

Also if you happen to be running latest AfterStep CVS snapshot
you'll be able to use MyStyles for aterm colors and background :)
(just a little teaser :)

>aterm 0.3.6 here.

>Randall Hopper
>aa8vb@yahoo.com