Re: Netscape and its icons

kchoney@epix.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:46:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Alex Desboeufs wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It's not a 'real' afterstep question .... but you speak about
> Netscape icons ....
> My question is how could we change all the style IN Netscape.
> I mean the icons bar, the background (if it's possible in translucent),
> the scrollbar, ....
>

> Alex.

You are going to have to monkey around with your .Xdefaults. I may be
wrong but "translucent" netscape is out of the question. You can try. :)
To figure .Xdefaults out look at x.themes.org.

If you get a transparent netscape (background, or buttons) I would like to
know how you did it.

/* How is my Programming? */
/*  Call 1-800-DEV-NULL	  */
/*			  */