Re: Netscape and its icons

Andrew Sullivan (sullivana@bpl.on.ca)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:42:48 -0400

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 01:31:41PM +0200, Alex Desboeufs wrote:

> My question is how could we change all the style IN Netscape.
> I mean the icons bar, the background (if it's possible in translucent),
> the scrollbar, ....

Some of this can be done with the .Xdefaults.  See the file Netscape.ad or
Netscape.app-defaults for hints.  But really, if you want finer-grained
control, use mozilla.

Andrew Sullivan                                      Computer Services
<sullivana@bpl.on.ca>                        Burlington Public Library
+1 905 639 3611 x158                                   2331 New Street
                                   Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 1J4