Still no theme

DRX (drx@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 10:07:11 +0200

I have created the suggested directories in both
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start/ and
usr/X11R6/share/afterstep/start/.  I have both an untarred and a tarred
version in both directories, as well as in both
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/themes/ and in
usr/X11R6/share/afterstep/themes, just to be on the safe side.  I have
changed the .include file according to specifications.

In the primary menu of AfterStep the name of the theme now appears
twice, once as an item with submenues, located between the
Screen_savers and the Windows items, and once at the end of the menu,
with the .tar suffix and no submenues.  In the submenu version, none of
the submenues can be chosen.  I have updated the startmenu, I have
updated all, and I have logged out and logged in again.  I can't think
of anything more to do.

What should I do to install the theme?

                                             DRX