ASFiles (RE: AS newbie baffled.)

pal-asmund.roste@telenor.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:57:31 +0200

I am trying to install ASFiles(on my redhat 6.1 on a sparcstation), but get
an error that strchr is used without args. (in the regexp.c file that is)
What args is that? has anyone seen anything like that?

it looks to me like it is declared wrong: this is how it looks

extern char *strchr();

in the man pages it says it should be "char *strchr(char *s, int *c);" and i
tried this but to no help..i wonder what the right variables should be.....

Can anyone help me???
Has anyone gotten this package to make right??

Pål Asmund Røste