RE: AS newbie baffled.

Silva, Patrick (patrick.silva@intel.com)
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:49:25 -0700

How did you get TkDesk? I went to the web-site listed and there was not a
valid
link. Can you help? Thanks in advance!!

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com [mailto:dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 12:55 PM
To: as-users@afterstep.org
Subject: Re: AS newbie baffled.

Thanks for mentioning TkDesk, I love it, don't know how I've managed
without it.  I just wish I could get TkStep to work with it.  I compile
fine using --enable-tkstep but tkdesk crashes when I run it - it runs fine
when built without the tkstep option.  TkStep seemed to compile and
install fine for me.  Anyone have this working??

- Derek