Re: Development AfterStep Advisory: non-configurable dropped

Oystein Viggen (oysteivi@tihlde.org)
25 Jul 2000 08:38:16 +0200

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us spake thus:

> For those of you adventurous souls out there, who's using development
> AfterStep from CVS :

Hmm.. Another development version. Would it be possible to have some
emulate-mouse-clicks-with-keyboard feature in this one? I've seen it
implemented using XTestFakeButtonEvent for Fvwm2, and I figure it would
be cool to show off controlling Netscape using only the keyboard.

Also, some way to instantly move the mouse cursor to a pre-specified
location within the current window would be useful in some cases.

Hoping for a less bemoused future,

                Oystein