Re: mind numbing beginner question...

jaw@ex-ans.net)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:09:33 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah - I found man Wharf & man Pager after I sent that mail.
Thanks for the feedback!

Do you know where you can configure a scrollbar on xterms?  I have read
through alot and have not seen that...

I am trying to put a scroll bar on the left side of my xterms, and I
cannot figure out where that goes...

Thanks!
Josh