Re: Multiple desktops...need only one...

dpeterso@nd.edu
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:39:34 -0500 (EST)

David Mihm previously wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 dpeterso@nd.edu wrote:

>the defaults and then doing exactly what I suggested.  There is no
>internal code change for selecting the views/desks upon compile time.
>There is no RESOURCE change by altering this.  In other words, you are not
>correct in your assumptions, :) it's purely a visual thing that gets set.

Ahh.  Well, in my first email, I _did_ say that I doubted that there was
much (if any) resource overhead in the desktop thing---that it was simply
visual.  But I didn't know for sure.  This is nice to know.  All the extra
power of virtual desktops at no extra cost :-)

Cheers,
-Don