Re: [Transparent background for icons]

Jim Turner (turnerjw2@netscape.net)
9 Oct 00 06:45:15 PDT

I am doing this now while using xearth as the background.  Try this:

MyStyle "*WharfTile"
  BackColor	grey50
  BackPixmap	129 ASBBlockDefault.xpm
~MyStyle

I believe the "129" sets the background to "transparent".
Should work fine with any background and is also "dynamic", meaning that
if you slide another window under the icon, the window (or whatever is
under the icon is the background.

Jim Turner