Re: 64x64 applets

Remco Rijnders (remmy@cistron.nl)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:12:40 +0200

> >There are some applets I want to use whiche were originally
> >written for Window Manager. These are wmsvencd and wmweather. They
> >work fine when running standalone but I am unable to swallow them into
> >my wharf. Whenever I try this I end up with a blank button in the row
> >or column of other wharf buttons. It appears this has to do with the
> >size of these applets being 64 by 64 pixels. Does anyone has any idea
> >as to how I can make these applets cooperate with and live in my
> >wharf?
> >
> >Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
>
> Try Using MaxSwallow instead of Swallow in wharf button definitions
> for these buttons.

Can we say "duh!" ?

Thanks Sasha!

That is exactly what was needed for it to work. Can't believe I did
not think of this myself.

*grins* I've had my blonde moment for today. Thanks again.

Remmy

--
Remco Rijnders, ICQ: 760542 | Linux adanidas 2.2.16 is up 10 days,  7:53
http://www.starchat.net/    | Reporter: Mr Gandhi, what do you think of