Re: number of desktops

Lucas Vogel (lucas7@home.com)
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:19:20 -0700

When I right-click on my desktop it says I have 4 "desks"; my panel in the upper
right-hand corner(Pager?) shows 6 "virtual desktops"(am I getting these terms
right?). I am assuming by these numbers that I would have in theory 24 virtual
desktops because of the 4 desks. Whenever I send a window to another desk it
appears to go to someplace not shown in Pager.

Am I missing anything? How do I set the desktop so that all I'm using are the
6(2x3) virtual desktops and nothing else?

Thanks