Re: number of desktops

Francisco Rojas (rojas@hyperion.ece.arizona.edu)
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:49:25 -0700 (MST)

Dear Lucas V.,

You need to read to documentation as to your setup. If you are using the
Wharf then read the documention for the wharf with the Pager*MaxSwallow
option. If you are using the Pager directly, then read the Pager how to
file. There are entries there to define the Pager setup, label, etc...
Click on the afterstep icon and it brings up the afterstep documentation
for the wharf and pager along with links. Check out:

http://www.malfunction.de/afterstep/ashow/overview.html
Old, but still useful..

Frank