Re: Window Size adjustment AfterStep V1.8

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:36:14 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bob Stanfield wrote:

> Folks,
>
> 	FAQ ?? Feature:
>
> 	1) How do I make a (What happened to the) window
> size adjustment feature? (At the four corners, edges and/or
> a Min/Max icon?)

	The window of AfterStep has always only had the ability to
grow/shrink using the bottom corner of the window as a 'handle'.  If you
use Frames, then each corner (not the titlebar portion, but the corner
below it) acts as a 'handle' to grow/shrink the window from each of it's
positions - if I recall. :)

> 	2) Many of the mouse menus are very persistent.
> The have no visable (or operative) X kill box in the upper
> right. How do we kill them?

	Even if there is no icon, the space still responds to a click
which will close the menu.

HTH