Re: aterm/vim syntax highlighting

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:42:58 +0100

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 09:11:23AM +1100, David Taylor wrote:
> Just a quick question.
>
> Why can I use colours at the shell but not in vim when using aterm?
>
> The syntax highlighting in vim is turned into a combination of boldface
> and underline, whereas it works fine in xterm and rxvt.

Strange. It works fine for me. Try to see what your aterm sets
as the terminal type:

albert@albatross[1]% echo $TERM
xterm

If it is not "xterm", try changing it to "xterm" and see
what will happen.

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15