Re: what's a good ICQ client to use in AS ?

Bucky Goldstein (buckyG@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:23:51 +0000

Thanks for the hint on Licq and you're right the icon does fit into
Wharf very nicely.

Now how do I get it to start automatically when I start AfterStep?

I tried editing /usr/X11R6/share/afterstep/wharf and so far I've got
this:

# Licq
#
*Wharf licq      - Swallow "LicqWharf" echo &

Then I've just been starting licq in an xterm.

How can I make it just appear on Wharf when I start AfterStep?

TIA,

Bucky