Re: switching screens with keys

Frank Ronny Larsen (gobo@gimle.nu)
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:44:58 +0100

> Hi, I'm a returning AS user, hope this isn't a FAQ...
>
> I used to know how to switch between screens with
> keys without having to click on the pager but I've
> forgotten, can somebody tell me how? I still like
> the pager but sometimes keys are faster.

You need to set up keybindings in your feel-file. Something like this
should do the trick:

# control + arrow = 1 page
Key Left        A       C       Scroll -100 0
Key Right       A       C       Scroll +100 +0
Key Up          A       C       Scroll +0   -100
Key Down        A       C       Scroll +0   +100

# shift + control + arrow = change desktop
Key Left        A       SC      Desk 0 0
Key Right       A       SC      Desk 0 1
Key Up          A       SC      Desk 0 2
Key Down        A       SC      Desk 0 3

FrankRL