Re: switching screens with keys

Dave Della Costa (amarodeeps@mindspring.com)
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 17:04:45 -0500

Depends on how your feels.xxxx file is configured.  On mine it is
ctrl - arrow for switching desktops, and ctrl - shift arrow to switch
between different categories...forget what you'd call them (like work
to www to mail to games in the default pager setup).

Definitely examine the feels file though, that will tell you for sure.

-Dave D.