Re: Wharf "Size" option?

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:06:19 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Woodrow wrote:

> 	Hi all. I was reading through Andrei Ivanov's excellent AfterStep
> documents and noticed in his Wharf configuration page there was a
> setting for "Size width hieght". Is this for the tiles in Wharf, or for
> the icons? If it is for the tiles, where in the Wharf file does it go?
> An example of the syntax would be real helpful.

	The Size is for the buttons.  The wharf uses 64x64 buttons, unless
you change it with Size (or a MaxSwallow'd override, or a WharfPixmap
that is bigger than 64x64).  As you have found out swallowing GKrellM,
using MaxSwallow allows that wharf button to grow to accacp the larger
than 64x64 GKrellM app.  Size is a per entry item.  If that's not cler as
mud, then you might take a look at the man Wharf page, search for Size
(it'll be the second one).

HTH