Re: Desktop wallpaper and HD swapping

Kuan Ju Liu (kjliu@math.Stanford.EDU)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:40:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks very much for the response, especially since my question was
rather newby. I realize that this problem is common to all platforms, from
Apple to Sun. I was just wondering whether asetroot (or something
else) had the facility to load wallpapers into memory.

I assume then that refresh speed is tied to the speed of the hard drive?

Kuan Ju