Re: Background image not getting set....

dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:26:39 -0500 (EST)

Thanks!

Never overlook the power of the obvious!
Now if I could just remember how I got rid of those lines from my
autoexec.  Maybe when I was playing with ASCP, don't remember now...

Thanks again!
DS