Re: aterm compilation

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:11:15 -0600

> > cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.afterstep.org:/home/cvsroot co -D
2000-06-01
> > afterstep-devel
> >
> > Compile it, install it , then redo ./configure for aterm
> > (don't forget to delete config.cahce first )
> > It should compile fine then.
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAA! It Works! Thank You very much! :)
>
> > I apologize for inconvinience, hopefully AS and aterm should come in
sync
> > within next few month.
>
> A see my new AfterStep bahave in little other manner, and i have some
> problems (which i'm resolving gradually) but never mind. I have version
> 1.9.29. Nobody has it :)
> I've heard that there will not be the non-configurable directory, but it
> is still here... What are to be the main differences between old
> releases and the new 1.9.* ?
> Greetings

Actually we got rid of non-configurable a little bit later - 2000-07-25 as
I can
see from the changelog, so you may want to upgrade to this one. Althou I
would
not recommend checking out anything after the end of July. That when things
has become broken.

The changes will be plenty :) but let me finish it first.

> Krzysiek

Cheers
Sasha