Re: window help...

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:24:53 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Jonathan Bertsch wrote:

> I want to have only 3 buttons on my windows (iconify,shade,close) I edited
> my looks file and it looks like there are only 3, but there is acutall a
> fourth that is only about 5 pixels wide, how can I remove it? I have a
> screenshot of it at www.greenapple.com/~sbertsch/screen.jpg
>
> any suggestions on how to fix that? Also, is there anyway to get the song
> titles in xmms to scroll in the winlist? Thanks for any help.

	That's part of the pixmap that is the icon on the left.  I used a
trick to make it appear that the buttons had a bevel, but the bevel is
actually part of the pixmap.  It was designed to go on the left hand side
of the window titlebar, where it would look proper; but since you have
moved it to the right ... :)