Re: Aterm Scrollbar help needed.

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:52:40 -0500

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!  That's what I wanted!
However, I'm still curious, How does one use "troughColor" and "scrollColor"?  Also, could you tell me how to activate menubars?  In
"xterm", pressing "Ctrl-mouse button" pops up a menu.  I was hoping to
set up a menu to allow changing of fonts and copying to the CLIPBOARD
(currently highlighting copies to PRIMARY and some apps only support
CLIPBOARD).

Thanks again!

Jim Turner
Another Happy AfterStep abUser!