Re: none

Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
09 Feb 2001 09:35:55 -0500

I think you would get better answers on the afterstep mainling list.
I'm forwarding it there.

"" <mrbolty@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hello-
> I remember some time back on Afterstep.Org that it was mentioned that
> RedHat did not release Afterstep in there current Distro....Lo and
> behold - The other day a friend was running Mandrake 7.2 (which is
> what I use) and he did not have Afterstep on his rease, which was a
> retail version. I had to bring my download version in for him to
> load. Why is this manager not on some of the distros??? I came to love
> it some months ago for its awesome look. I just do not get it. Is
> there some sort of compatibility prob???
>

> Also- with current version of KDE how do you load the panel under
> Afterstep (if you will). The older kpanel command dies not seem to
> work.
>
> Thanx for you time - and please respond.
>
> Afterstep user.....
>
> oboltyo

(__) Doug Alcorn <doug@lathi.net> http://www.lathi.net chat:lathinet@yahoo|aol
oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543
|_/  If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
     free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.