Re: none

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:17:15 -0500

Hmmmmm,  I have Mandrake 7.2 (just 2 cds), and it included it, but I
ended up downloading & building it myself because the "prebuilt" version
only had 2 virtual desktops, each containing only 1 screen.  I also
compiled in a vew other options I like.  It is a shame that you have to
pick your desktop dimensions at COMPILE time and not as a feel option :(