Re: misconceptions about --options to configure [was Re: none]

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:51:25 -0500

Well, I used the SAME file trees (/usr/local/share/afterstep/* and
~abUserHome/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/*) -- (The preinstalled version
was in /usr/share/afterstep), but with their version, my pager was
2 desktops with 1 virtual screen in each, but with the one I built,
it worked great (I got the file trees from another machine which I was
already using, and the versions were the same - 1.8.3).  I also compiled
in the ability to use my start menu options which were in my feel file --
I find it MUCH easier to put my menus into 1 file than to scatter bunches
of 1 or 2 line files in a tree of directories.

Jim