Re: aterm transparency

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:46:03 +0900

Hi!

What you are looking for is called eterm if I am not
mistaken. Or otherwise I can hack a version of ascpu
that shows 100% load all the way specially for you :)

Tigr

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15