Re: Pager weirdness(?)

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:06:39 -0500

I would like to concurr.  I posted something about this a while back.
It would be very useful to be able to middle-click on a window within
the pager and have it switch to that desktop AND give THAT window the
focus, at least when using "Click-to-focus" mode.  While we're on that
subject, one slightly annoying "feature" i have noticed is that sometimes
(I use click-to-focus) when I click on the body of a window, it will NOT
get the focus until I find and click on it's title bar.  This is not
consistant, because sometimes it does.  It would be helpful to have an
option to specify clicking anywhere on a window always gives it focus.
If there is a way to do this now, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim Turner