Re: Restoring Background after Stopping Animations

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:39:29 -0500

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:20:18 as-users@afterstep.org wrote:
> I'd need to familiarize myself with AS 1.9 of course, since though I've
> grabbed it from CVS I haven't actually installed it. *grin*

Don't worry, you won't be able to install it. :) Only ASCP and afterstep
actually compile in current CVS (Sasha embarked on massive lib changes in
mid-December), so the best you can do is read code and so forth. If you
want to run 1.9.x, try checking it out from CVS with a date around October
or November 11, those sources should work and if not, I can give you my
copy of the CVS tree when it was in a working state (though it does have a
few bugs, it is faster than 1.8.x).