Re: ["Tazmania Devil" ] XINERAMA

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:02:35 -0500

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:11:04 as-users@afterstep.org wrote:
> Hello!
> Sorry to disturb you (I will be short):
> Is any plan to add a "better" support for XINERAMA in futur AS version?
> coz I plan to buy a new 19 inches screen and put my old 15 beside, so you

What do you mean by "better"? As far as I know, AS supports Xinerama out of
the box. But doesn't Xinerama only support 2x(some configuration)? As in,
you can't have one monitor at 1600x1200 and another at 800x600? You could
always have two consoles, one being :0.0 and the other :0.1, each with it's
own X session and resolution.