Re: applet question

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:40:07 +0900

Hi!

The idea for libasapp came across many times. I reuse a lot
of code from one applet to another myself. I tried to make
a library once but nothing decent came out of it. It is
very difficult to make a library that will contain only the
things needed and just enough of those. If it is too small -
nobody will use it, if it is too big - nobody will want it.
If you feel like giving it a try - go ahead, I will be happy
to help with what I can.

Another problem is distribution. Should it be distributed
with AS, with every applet, or completely separately?
This is a question I cannot answer. All three possibilities
look like a bad idea to me...

Anyway, looking forward to new applets :)

Tigr

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15