Re: Window borders for resizing - Feature request

quintaq@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:07:50 +0100

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:58:57 +0200
"M.-A. DARCHE" <ma.darche@free.fr> wrote:

> On 20010421 09:45 (Saturday), Paul J. Lucas wrote:
> > 	Uhm, isn't that theme-dependent?  I have such borders around
> > 	my windows right now.
>
> Have you got borders *all around* your windows ?
> And can those borders be used to resize the windows ?

I am sure that wiser people will soon respond, but I too have definitely seen themes that do this and I had been meaning to play with it.  I have a feeling that it may happen automatically if you specify FrameNorth .. etc - but I may be wrong about that.

Geoff