Re: Window borders for resizing - Feature request

quintaq@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:19:24 +0100

This is weird,

A few minutes ago I tried to post the following message.

I am sure that wiser people will soon respond, but I too have definitely seen themes that do this and I had been meaning to play with it.  I have a feeling that it may happen automatically if you specify FrameNorth .. etc - but I may be wrong about that.

Geoff

But what appears on the list is what you see below.  I did not post that.