Re: Window borders for resizing - Feature request

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:44:07 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 quintaq@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> This is weird,
>
> A few minutes ago I tried to post the following message.
>

> I am sure that wiser people will soon respond, but I too have definitely
> seen themes that do this and I had been meaning to play with it.  I have
> a feeling that it may happen automatically if you specify FrameNorth ..
> etc - but I may be wrong about that.
>
> Geoff
>
> But what appears on the list is what you see below.  I did not post that.
>
> On
> quintaq@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

[crap snipped]

	Actually that's not correct.  What you posted above is indeed what
went out tothe list.  The problem is the mailer you are using (Sylpheed
version 0.4.64), perhaps you should use an actual email tool. :)