Re: Kind of a dumb question....

Andrew Ferguson (andrew@owsla.cjb.net)
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:58:42 -0400

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:11:39 as-users@afterstep.org wrote:
> Under RedHat 7, can anyone tell me how to get Afterstep listed in the
> pull down menu for prefdm at init 5? I'm pretty sure it is something
> staring me right in the face.

Sorry, but I think few of us are using RedHat 7, so we aren't going to be
of much help. :) I suggest that you look through the files in /etc/X11/ for
a config file(s) for prefdm and playing with them. You could also try
searching on google.com for "adding to prefdm redhat 7" or something along
those lines. I'm sure someone using it has posted an answer to this type of
question on some mailing-list out there. Good luck.