After Step on MDK -- extra step I missed, sorry

strebelf@who.ch
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:34:24 +0200

Sorry, I missed one step there.  After you
create the 09Afterstep file, open it in an
editor like vi and make changes as needed.
You will need to change the names, and put
in the full path to the AS binary in place of
what was there for the other WM (Sawfish
in my case).  Good luck.