Re: Star Menu (fwd)

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Mon, 7 May 2001 10:13:34 -0500 (CDT)

Those that were curious the kind of 'stuff' I have to deal with on a daily
basis, here is a prime example.  So again, who would really want this job?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:05:49 -0400
From: Eugene <eugenebienvenue@softhome.net>
To: webmaster@afterstep.org
Subject: Re: Star Menu

I have read the daq, dildo!

Why are Linux people the most unfriendly, snobbish dickheads in the Universe?
As if there is something special in spending the majority of your life doing
something that comes automatically with other computer systems. Computers
were meant to liberate mankind, not further enslave them.
If you ca't say something helpful, shut the fuck up!

~pissed off