Re: Star Menu (fwd)

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Mon, 7 May 2001 11:34:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 7 May 2001 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

> > Those that were curious the kind of 'stuff' I have to deal with on a
> daily
> > basis, here is a prime example.  So again, who would really want this
> job?
>
> Nobody - you are hero.
> Althou you could have directed person to a particular
> section of FAQ. Since you already making an effort of answering such a
> stupid
> question - don't go halfway.

I disagree, if I were to have gone to the FAQ myself and gotten the
section number, I should have then just copy and pasted the section of
relevance.  On the other hand, had the question been posted to the list, a
known place of AfterStep discussion, I would have given an entire
explanation; but having gone to a webmaster, whose sole function is
website maintenance, he got a web site address.