Re: Wharf, Session Management

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:02:48 -0400

Yea, this USED to work for me (when I used XEARTH), but when I switched
to XPLANET, it quit!  Now, the "transparent" background of each icon
correctly shows the background produced by xplanet, but the full square
of the icon is clickable and windows are covered up by the full square
of the icon.  With xearth, the icons were "truly transparent" and only
the visible part of the icon was clickable.  This allowed windows to
appear BEHIND the icons, which is what I think this guy and I want!
If anyone could tell me the difference between xearth and xplanet, which
might cause this, that would probably solve the issue.

Jim Turner