Re: Two display, two config : HOW ?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Marc=20x?= (marcj59@yahoo.fr)
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:01:48 +0200 (CEST)

 --- David Mihm <dmihm@rchitecture.com> a écrit :

> I will assume the first question is 'How to not use
> the same config files for
> a second head'.  The straight answer is it's not
> possible, however there
> appears to be a hack method - on the second head
> (the one you start as
> afterstep [-s?] -d :0.1) use the -f switch with a
> newly created .steprc file.
> I have no idea if this will actually work. :)
That's an idea. Never tought of it. Where may I find
the syntax of this quite old .steprc file ? I remember
using one, but that was quite some time ago... And I
don't think it is in the current AS doc...

> It'd have to be an X thing, and I don't see any such
> method in the docs.
I've heard of a program called x2x, but my first test
aren't succesfull...

Anyway, thanks for your answers !

Bye,
Marc