Re: Crash with XFree86 4.03/4.1, AS1.8.0/1.8.9, matrox G400

Todd D. Halter (todd.halter@pnl.gov)
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am also having this problem.  I thought it was xscreensaver that was causing
it. I also have a matrox G400 and see the sig 4 and 11.

--
Todd D. Halter, Senior Research Scientist
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory