Re: AfterStep apps

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:22:04 +0200

Hi!

Yes, I see. That's a very old URL so I missed it when
verifying the site after moving to a new server.
Please, use http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/

Albert

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 01:32:41PM -0500, Bob McClure Jr wrote:
> I tried to go to the "Official AfterStep Applets" page,
>
> http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/as-apps/
>
> but I get:
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /afterstep/as-apps/redirect.cgi on
> this server.
>
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
> use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
>
> Apache/1.3.19 Server at www.tigr.net Port 80
>
> What's missing from this picture?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Bob McClure, Jr.            | Aren't you glad you're not getting
> Bobcat Open Systems, Inc.   | all the government you pay for now?
> robertmcclure@earthlink.net |

Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP REVOKED KEY = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F