Re: Sloppy Focus

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@free.fr)
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:33:16 +0200

On 20010820 17:03 (Monday), Theo Bierman wrote:
> Hi all, decided to switch from wmaker to afterstep

Welcome among us :-)
I'm sure you'll be very pleased with AfterStep.

> Also, I can't alt+tab between windows, I thought I had uncommented
> the appropriate lines in the feel.* files but obviously not.

Those settings are to be found in your "feels" file :

~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/feels/yourFeels.conf

The needed settings are the following :
AutoReverse 0
Key Tab         A       M       WarpFore
Key q           A       M       WarpBack

Note :
Once you have modified a feel (or a look) file, be sure to have it
reload with the menu :
Desktop -> Feel -> yourFeels.conf
You get the menu by clicking in the root window.

By the way I would appreciate to know if there is a command-line-way to
reload the look n' feel. Does anyone knows howto have the command-line
way ????

Cheers,

--
Marc-Aurčle DARCHE  <http://ma.darche.free.fr>