Re: Want follow-focus, not sloppy-focus (?)

Don MacQueen (macq@home.com)
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:21:48 -0700

I can't reproduce it at will, but I'm not sure that it's random
either. If anything,
it happens after a while. That is, not when I first start AS, but
sometime later.
I'm pretty sure it happened with other window managers also, such as
twm, fvwm2,
icewm. So maybe it's a problem with the X11 server. I don't know.
-Don