Re: Wharf problem

Lars Madsen (daleif@imf.au.dk)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:10:13 +0200 (METDST)

I've found the problem. I had copied the syntax from asclock, but when I
removed the -shape and -position options it worked perfectly fine.

And about the icons, the were a typing error in the base file (8bpp, we
don't have that many colors avaliable on these terminals)

Thanks for the help

/daleif
F2.10 - Institut for Matematiske Fag, Matematisk Afdeling
Århus Universitet