enquiry about your flash content from Director of PlasmaNet UK, ref.

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:52:27 -0500 (CDT)

What this world really needs is a Slap-O-Matic, in the line of
Gallagar's Sledge-O-Matic.  This would be intergral with all monitors
and be a mechanism which would reach out and slab the living daylights
out of someone which sent mails like the one included below.  I get this
type of crap daily which normally I ignore, but this one is just so
ignorant I had to make note of it to the list.  I also replied to it. :)
My reply is as follows:

  I would love to handle the flash for your site!  I will beat anyone's
  rate and I have had over 5 years of flash design experience.  Please
  contact me at your earliest convienence.

Anyone who has taken the time to visit our web site knows we don't use
flash _anywhere_ on the site.  I have no idea how to do flash nor have I
ever done any flash. :)  But I plan on doing everything I can to land
this job as a flash designer!  I will of course donate any retainer I
receive to the American Red Cross.

Back to our regular scheduled sanity ....

--