[Mark.Grundy@marks-and-spencer.com] AfterStep root menu

Doug Alcorn (lathi@seapine.com)
06 Nov 2001 13:27:38 -0500

--=-=-=

Forwarding to the Afterstep Users' mailing list.

--=-=-=

From: Mark.Grundy@marks-and-spencer.com
To: doug@lathi.net
Subject: AfterStep root menu
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:15:19 -0000

I'm just setting up AfterStep under AIX4.3 to run on a networked PC via
Xwindows. I wanted to use this one as I used NextStep quite extensively a
few years ago.

It runs fine but I've lost access to the root menu. Once it was all running
I was browsing around and selected Gnome from the root menu and now I can't
get to the menu. When I click on the background nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Mark Grundy
Franchise IT
Marks & Spencer plc
* D61, Marks and Spencer, Baker St, London  W1A
*Tel:	+44 (0)20-7268-3042
* Fax:	+44 (0)20-7268-2617
* Mark.Grundy@marks-and-Spencer.com
<mailto:Mark.Grundy@marks-and-spencer.com>

Registered Office:
Marks & Spencer p.l.c
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, W1U 8EP
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

The registered office of Marks and Spencer Financial Services Limited, Marks and Spencer Unit Trust Management Limited, Marks and Spencer Life Assurance Limited and Marks and Spencer Savings and Investments Limited is Kings Meadow, Chester, CH99 9FB.

--=-=-=

--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543

--=-=-=--