RE: Re: xglobe as background

turnerjw2@netscape.net
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:41:13 -0500

I use "xplanet" for my background, and all I have to do is include
the following in my "autoexec" file:

        Exec "I"  exec xplanetbg -nice 19 -wait 1800 -night_image earth_night.jpg -cloud_image newclouds0_1600.jpg -observer -98,32.5 -markerfile ~/.xearth

Try something similar for "xglobe"  The above command works from the
command-line, I just remove the "Exec "I"  exec " part.

Good luck!

Jim